Monday, November 30, 2009

I Am Grateful

I am grateful for the abundance in my life and will celebrate those good things in my life and hope to never forget to honor this abundance.
I am grateful for God, the Creator, the source, the all-knowing, all-loving, and will obey those teachings of truth I encounter and never deny the goodness in this universe.
I am grateful for my blessings and will strive to remember them and be thankful.
I am grateful for life and the thousands of experiences, relationships and opportunities it offers me.
I am grateful for joy and seek to live so as to experience joy.
I am grateful for work which develops my talents, helps me express my creativity and makes me use my physical body.
I am grateful for employment and the means it gives me to support myself and my family.
I am grateful for my wife and partner and will try harder to show my love for her.
I am grateful for my extended family - mom, dad, sisters, grandkids, aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews, nieces, grand-parents and others who bless my life like family and I will honor them in all I do.
I am grateful for friends and will strive to be a better friend.
I am grateful for my children and will strive to be a better parent.
I am grateful for my citizenship and dedicate myself to improving my country.
I am grateful for an ability to teach and will use this gift to bless the lives of others.
I am grateful for my gender and the opportunities and advantages it gives me and will continue to help women gain greater benefits in this world.
I am grateful for my health and the ability it gives me to function and will work to keep myself healthy.
I am grateful for honesty and will honor the opportunities to be honest and celebrate those who are honest.
I am grateful for the years I have been blessed to live and will continue to seek wisdom and not just longevity.
I am grateful for government and the order it gives to my life and will devote my time to preserving the honorable efforts of my government.
I am grateful for an ability to act, to sing, to dance and perform and will use these talents to benefit others and not just gratify myself.
I am grateful for the opportunity to hear and be heard, and will strive for all voices to be heard.
I am grateful for happiness and will encourage others to be happy.
I am grateful for productivity, both my own and of others, and will honor the work we do.
I am grateful for leisure time and will use it to become a better me.
I am grateful for disposable income and will use it to bless others and myself.
I am grateful for belief and the comfort it gives me and will share my beliefs with others.
I am grateful for to drive and have the freedom to drive where I wish and will use this privilege wisely.
I am grateful for creativity and will strive to create for the benefit of all.
I am grateful for society and the interactions we have with one another and will acknowledge the humanity of every person I meet.
I am grateful for my race and the advantages it gives me and will work to give opportunity to those of
other races who may suffer from my advantage.
I am grateful for organizations which bless me and will support their efforts.
I am grateful for Christ and his sacrifice for me and will strive to be like him in all I do.
I am grateful for the freedom to speak without repercussion and will defend all those who wish to speak their own truths.
I am grateful for physical activity and will focus on keeping my body and mind strong.
I am grateful for humor and will help others to find the humor in life.


You can also listen to this blog read by the author, Dane Allred, by clicking the bar below.

No comments:

Post a Comment