Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thy Holy Face by Dane Allred

Go to Abundance for more selections, including other original pieces by Dane Allred and his audio versions of many famous short stories and poems called Literature Out Loud, plus lots more!!


Click on the player to hear this selection from "Prayers of Devotion".

Thy Holy Face
by Dane Allred

As I draw near by word and prayer
To Thou my Lord so true,
I now behold Thy Holy Face
In all I see and do.

I marvel at thy mighty works
Near me on every side.
I now behold Thy Holy Face
In thy works far and wide.

Surrounded now on every side
By friends and family,
I now behold Thy Holy Face
In all those that I see.

In all the people of this world
In both those near and far,
I now behold Thy Holy Face;
Be Thou my guiding star.

No comments:

Post a Comment